This straight-talking session with Robin Speculand would be invaluable to leaders who want to avoid common pitfalls and successfully implement their strategies.
- Why strategy implementation fails more often than it succeeds
- A road map to guide you through your strategy implementation
- How leaders can identify the right actions and develop the discipline that is often missing
- How to spur the workforce into action beyond giving out t-shirts and coffee mugs
- Secrets of strategy implement strategy
Watch the recording
CEO @Bridges Business Consultancy International
Speculand is a recognized pioneer and expert in strategy and digital implementation. He is driven to transform strategy implementation by inspiring global leaders to adopt a different mindset and approach. The founder of three companies, Robin is CEO of Bridges Business Consultancy Int and co-founder of the Strategy Implementation Institute and Digital Leadership Specialists.
A TEDx presenter and Thinkers50 nominee, he is a facilitator for IMD, Duke CE, and SMU, and part of Top 30 Global Guru. As a best-selling author, he has written six books including his most recent, World’s Best Bank: A Strategic Guide to Digital Transformation, and Strategy Implementation Playbook: A Step-By-Step Guide.