During the World Economic Forum at Davos on 22 January 2019, Brightline Initiative together with Boston Consulting Group and the Project Management Institute supported Humans 2.0: Designing and implementing a future-proof strategy, a panel discussion hosted by The Economist Events.
- Moderator: Patrick Foulis, Schumpeter columnist, The Economist
- Ann Cairns, Vice-Chairman, Mastercard
- Christophe Catoir, Chief Executive, France, Adecco
- Rainer Strack, Senior Partner and Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Bernadette Wightman, Managing Director, Resources, Manufacturing and Logistics, Global Services, BT Group
Together, these leaders expressed their views on the latest technological trends and their impact on human dimension and implementation of strategy.