How to Navigate Change in the Era of Transformation?
Watch The Transformation Imperative Livestream recorded on January 21, 2020, at Davos.
Transformation is the new normal. But as yesterday’s start-ups morph into today’s incumbents, the way transformation looks and feels is evolving.
The panel addressed:
- How can leaders ensure their transformation strategies are built to last?
- Can corporates ‘fail fast, fail often’ like their start-up competitors?
- What new corporate structures will emerge in the age of digital transformation?
- How integral is the pressure of real competition, vis-a-vis the FAANGs, in fueling change across the ecosystem?
- Melanie Kalmar, chief information officer, and chief digital officer, Dow
- Jeroen Tas, chief innovation and strategy officer, Philips
- Ernesto Ciorra, chief innovability officer, Enel
- Rima Qureshi, Chief strategy officer, Verizon Communications
- Sylvain Duranton, Global Leader, BCG GAMMA
The panel was moderated by Tamzin Booth, Britain business editor, The Economist.