Watch the video
How to Navigate Change in the Era of Transformation?
Watch The Transformation Imperative Livestream recorded on January 21, 2020, at Davos.
Transformation is the new normal. But as yesterday’s start-ups morph into today’s incumbents, the way transformation looks and feels is evolving.
The panel addressed:
- How can leaders ensure their transformation strategies are built to last?
- Can corporates ‘fail fast, fail often’ like their start-up competitors?
- What new corporate structures will emerge in the age of digital transformation?
- How integral is the pressure of real competition, vis-a-vis the FAANGs, in fueling change across the ecosystem?
- Melanie Kalmar, chief information officer, and chief digital officer, Dow
- Jeroen Tas, chief innovation and strategy officer, Philips
- Ernesto Ciorra, chief innovability officer, Enel
- Rima Qureshi, Chief strategy officer, Verizon Communications
- Sylvain Duranton, Global Leader, BCG GAMMA
The panel was moderated by Tamzin Booth, Britain business editor, The Economist.