Linking Strategy Design and Delivery to Ensure Success in a Volatile World
Brightline’s exclusive invite-only conference for strategy executives and thought leaders from world-class organizations to exchange insights, share experiences and build networks.
The conference will bring together world’s top leaders from the business, government, academic, and social sectors for a common mission of reducing waste caused by poor strategy implementation.
Brilliant strategy design and technology expertise only get you so far. Success in the volatile environment demands much more; and relentless execution is key.
From strategy to innovation, from disruption to growth, the faster the world changes the more you have to rethink your strategy for its successful implementation. Opportunity favors an agile mind.
The conference unpacks two key questions:
- How to connect strategy design and delivery in a challenging and disruptive environment?
- How can we adapt our delivery capability to make things happen in a volatile environment when things change overnight?
- Louis Gerstner, Jr., Former Chairman and CEO, IBM
- Roger L. Martin, Strategy Advisor, Professor and Former Dean Rotman School of Management
- Henry Mintzberg, Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies, McGill University
- Rita McGrath, Professor, Columbia Business School
- Martin Reeves, Director, The Boston Consulting Group Henderson Institute
- Vishal Lall, Chief Strategy Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Deepa Prahalad, CEO, Anuvaa LLC, author, and innovation consultant
- Montazar Muhalhal, General Manager of Strategic Initiatives, Saudi Telecom (STC)
- Julia Kirby, Senior Editor, Harvard University Press
- Richard Straub, Founder and President, Global Peter Drucker Forum
- Susan Steele, Executive Partner, IBM Global Talent & Engagement Center of Excellence
- Richard D’Aveni, Bakala Professor of Strategy, the Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
- Claudio Garcia, EVP Strategy and Corporate Development, Lee Hecht Harrison
- Rahaf Harfoush, Digital Anthropologist, Executive Director, Red Thread Institute of Digital Culture
- Alexander Osterwalder, Entrepreneur, Author, Co-Founder Strategyzer
- Ricardo Vargas, Executive Director, Brightline Initiative. Project Management Expert, Author, Venture Capitalist, PMI Past Chair
For the full program, please visit the event website.
Would you like to attend the conference?
The conference has no registration fee for attendees; however, seating is limited. Apply for an invitation!