What does digital transformation look like now? What does success look like? Digital Transformation has become a broad concept signifying several waves of incredible changes in the external environment.
The understanding of digital transformation has transformed in the midst of the uncertainties of the COVID-19 pandemic. Let us double-click on digital transformation with foremost experts and practitioners in the field.
How do you effectively lead in the midst of the “hyper-connected now”?
- Get actionable insights on the theme
- Hear from industry experts
- Learn from a community of leaders
Digital Transformation in Action (DTIA) is an expert-led exchange between C-suite and decision makers from public and private sectors, strategy, and transformation professionals, and global change makers.
- Return on Monday, with a better understanding about digital transformation
- Share notes on how other companies are transforming the way they work, how they create new market value in the new context
- Gain insight into how they can apply these lessons to transform their own business.
- What makes digital transformations succeed?
- What do leaders need to know about transformations enabled by blockchain, cloud computing, AI, IoT and cybersecurity?
- How do the role of leadership, risk, and decision-making transform in a digital-driven world?
At Digital Transformation in Action 20 speakers and 410 C-suite and decision makers and global change makers got together to discover
deep insights on the topic. Here is a snapshot of what they discussed.