Highlights from The Business Case for Openness: Implementing Strategy in a Drawbridge-up WorldFeb 08, 2018
There is a growing awareness among investors about the value of engaging constructively with important global issues and building agile alliances in a world heading toward protectionism and seclusion.
Watch the highlights of the event that was held in Davos, Switzerland, on January 23, 2018, by The Economist Events and was supported by the Brightline Initiative, Project Management Institute, and The Boston Consulting Group.
- Tamzin Booth – Business affairs editor, The Economist
- Mark Langley (Opening Remarks) – President and CEO, Project Management Institute
- Hugh Johnston – Vice-chairman and chief financial officer, PepsiCo
- Jean-Philippe Courtois – Executive vice-president and president, Global Sales, Marketing and Operations, Microsoft
- Miki Tsusaka – Senior partner, managing director and chief marketing officer, The Boston Consulting Group
- Jonathan Auerbach – Executive vice-president, chief strategy and growth officer, PayPal
You also watch the full panel discussion and see the photo gallery at the event’s page.