Highlights - Brightline Initiative@WEF Davos 2019 - Design and Implement a Future-Proof StrategyFeb 19, 2019
How will technology change the future of the workforce? What strategies should leaders pursue to make the most out of the human capital in their organizations? How should short-term and long-term horizons in an era of such change and uncertainty be balanced?
In a recent Brightline Initiative study, 59% of senior executives admit that their organizations struggle to bridge the gap between strategy and implementation. It’s easy, of course, to be enamored with new strategies and great new technologies but it’s more important to recognize that all strategic change is implemented through people, action plans and projects themselves.
Watch and learn from the panel titled “Humans 2.0-Design and Implement a Future-Proof Strategy”, supported by Brightline, Boston Consulting Group, and Project Management Institute, and hosted by The Economist Events, focussed on the on the future of the workforce in an era of technology disruptions.
The video features:
- Ricardo Vargas, Executive Director, Brightline Initiative
- Joseph Cahill, Senior vice-president, finance and administration, PMI
- Patrick Foulis, Schumpeter columnist, The Economist (Moderator)
- Ann Cairns, Vice chairman, Mastercard
- Rainer Strack, Senior partner, and managing director, Boston Consulting Group
- Christophe Catoir, Chief executive, France, Adecco
- Bernadette Wightman, Managing Director, Resources, Manufacturing and Logistics, Global Services, BT Group